The Office of the Provost, Notre Dame Research, and Foundation Relations co-sponsored the “Are You All Inclusive?” workshop on Jan. 12, 2017. The presentations from the conference and workshop, which addressed questions of broader impacts and diversity in federal and private foundation proposals, can be accessed below.
For more information, please contact our presenters or Pamela Nolan Young, director for academic diversity and inclusion, at 574-631-7573.
Panel: Broader Impacts
- Bob Bernhard (Notre Dame Research)
- Heather Boyd (Notre Dame Research)
Broader Impacts Presentation (138 kb PDF)
Panel: Community Engagement
- Jessica Brookshire (Office of Public Affairs)
- Danielle Wood (Center for Social Concerns)
- Brandy Rypma (Office of Strategic Planning and Institutional Research)
- Marc Burdell (Office of Student Enrichment)