2021–22 Open Office Hours
Provost Miranda regularly holds open office hours to meet and get to know members of the Notre Dame community.
These office hours are open to all Notre Dame faculty, staff, and students. No appointments needed, and you can come with questions or ideas, or just come to say hello.
All sessions will be in the Sorin Room of LaFortune Student Center; if you enter LaFortune through the west entrance (the one facing God Quad), it’s the room off to the right of the main first-floor lounge.
The schedule for the 2021–22 academic year is as follows:
- Monday, August 30: 3:30–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15: 10:00–11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 28: 12:30–2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 13: 3:00–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 2: 2:30–4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 22: 1:30–3:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 10: 12:30–2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 11: 8:30–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 24: 1:30–3:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 14: 3:00–4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 4: 1:30–3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 22: 10:00–11:30 a.m.
- Monday, April 11: 3:30–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 26: 12:30–2:00 p.m.