Information for Faculty
By design, the Office of the Provost serves as something of a clearinghouse for University information pertinent to faculty, ranging from those who have just arrived on campus to longtime members of the Notre Dame community.
If, on the other hand, you are in search of specific forms, guidelines, or reports, you should visit either Administrative Resources or, in the case of committee findings, Committees. (Note that accessing Administrative Resources will require you first enter your NetID and password.)
Please also feel free to consult the Office of the Provost contact list, which offers guidance on where to direct more detailed inquiries.
Additional Links of Interest
- President’s Guidelines for Resolving Controversial Issues (29 kb PDF)
- Class Attendance Policy (Section 3.1 of Undergraduate Academic Code)
- Guidelines for University Centers and Institutes (118 kb PDF)
- Interfolio (NetID required)
- Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion Process (NetID required)
- CAP Documents (NetID required)
In addition to publishing council rosters and a schedule of upcoming meetings, the Office of the Provost maintains an online archive of minutes dating back to 2000–01. Access Academic Council Resources
The Provost’s Fellows program is a way of inviting faculty members to participate on a part-time basis in the activities of the Provost’s Office. See a List of Current Fellows
The “Administrative Resources” section of this website houses detailed information about the Faculty Retirement Transition Program. Go to the FRTP Page