Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure (RPT)
Information pertinent to the faculty Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure (RPT) process can be found in various places on this site—primarily the password-protected RPT Resource Page—as well as several other sites at the University.
In order to make RPT resources easier to find and use, we have created this directory to help faculty navigate to the specific items they are looking for.
Please note: Accessing some of the items listed below will require you to enter your NetID and password.
- RPT Guide
- Academic Articles
- Department Organizational Plans (Existing CAP + New CA and CRPT Documents)
- Ad Hoc Committee for the Evaluation of Teaching-Final Report
- Provost Office Guidelines for the Evaluation of Teaching
- Guidelines from the Provost’s Advisory Committee Working Group on Service (145 kb PDF)
- Form PT (Faculty Recommendation Form for T&TT Faculty)
- Form P (Faculty Questionnaire)
- Course Instructor Feedback (CIF)
- Video: Printing RPT Packets